|
|
|
Tuesday, November 16, 2004 For those who are looking forward to get a piece of the action I got on Deepavali....here goes...I was standing at the basement magazine stall at a shopping mall browsing when I felt a hand brushing (slowly) against my bum. WHAT???!! I immediately turned over and saw a nerdy young guy in white tee & bermudas strolling away (w specs, hair not gel, backpac on his back...u get the picture)...IDIOT! I thought, how dare he! with the Home Concept magazine in my hands, I whacked him on his back and shouted at him in mandarin, WEI! How can u touch me!??? That idiot turned around w the act-blur face and said "where got"...I said what where got, I felt it and it was too obvious to be accidental...he say "oh, maybe accident"...(loser face) Idiot, there's no way I am going to let him off...but then I din't know wat to do w him...then I whacked him another time on his chest and said dun let me catch u touch another girl, I can sue u (not that I really want to tho...) the whole time, he just stood there w his act blur face, never really reacted like it was REALLY accidental..plus I knew it was too obvious to be accidental... By then, a huge crowd of kpo Singaporean had gathered to watch and nobody helped or do anything... anyway, I turned around to go find hubby to leave...(at first, he was at another section of the magazine stall, so he din't know it was me who was shouting)...then I told him that somebody touch me *w quivering lips*...he then asked me who, I said it's that guy in white (he had already walked a distance away)...he ran up to that guy n grab him by his collar (like those u see in a fight), then asked him why he touch his gf...then that idiot said he never, then say accident... By then, I had caught up w them, so I tried to ask him to leave, then.."PIAAAAK!!!"..hubby jus slapped the guy hard on the face and we left...I was shell shocked! Then the indian auntie of the magazine stall caught up w me and said "erm, the magazine..." (which was still in my hand).... What an unforgettable deepavali....
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |